I feel this award-winning product have a very pleasant appearance, and pleasing aesthetic for viewer's eyes to witness the well balance and simple harmonious lines that make up the stable structural forms. It is the plentiful spacious above and below the bench that I like about it. Certainly giving the idea of freedom of moving and uses on the work-bench. The bench offers preference to work here or there; take a rest or stay focus on task; so a design bench that provide choices and freedom. An genuinely environmental-friendly materials are employed in this design, such as the use of bamboo and strawboard worksurfaces.
What I have learned from this process of product, are the use of combination of visual elements (line, texture, colour, shape, pattern) to be essential and considered in designs. Also to note about designs to have principles of balance, scale, proportions, harmony and rhythm. A designer will ponder upon the relationships between details of elements and principles, how they will affect the design and product, and how the designs will be essential and necessary to the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment